Creating places where intergenerational communities can grow and thrive
We work with local authorities, economic development agencies, the NHS, community charities, social enterprises, and businesses that invest in housing, health, and social care development.
We are a registered social enterprise Community Interest Company and, to successfully deliver projects, we work with you to:
- Understand your strategic needs, plans, and objectives.
- Shape sustainable, commercially-viable developments.
- Focus on community benefits, wellness, and social gains.
- Create places where intergenerational communities can grow and thrive.
- Mitigate the risks that can be associated with repurposing redundant land and buildings.
- Partner with a network of like-minded and innovative social investors.
- Develop collaborations between local authorities, public bodies, charities, investors, renewable energy companies, and professionals.
- Provide ethically financed ecosystems, to deliver Net Zero, & Climate Sink developments.
- Foster safe, healthy, and engaging environments where people feel valued, respected, and supported.
The needs of the communities come before excess profits.
Excess profits are reinvested into the communities.
We ensure we only partner with socially-minded investors.
National Pride is taking a new approach to developing housing, health and social care schemes – focusing on wellness as primary care.
We have an extensive network of highly experienced partners who bring a new approach to delivering community-driven ethical developments
People, Place, Planet
At National Pride, we believe in harnessing the power of business to create meaningful, lasting change within the communities we work with. This ethos centres on three key components; People, Place, and Planet. Read on to find out how we pledge to benefit these three areas.
- Co-creates, co-delivers, co-innovates, and co-funds with ethical, socially-minded investors to deliver transformational change.
- Creates, together with healthcare providers, step-up and step-down solutions for transitional health care recovery centres.
- Designs and delivers tenure-neutral housing throughout communities.
- Develops communities that exceed the NHS criteria for healthy and active living.
- Creates valuable and sustainable employment, wellness and community value.
- Commits to invest 10% of profit into the local community and NHS trainee bursaries.
- Creates affordable, sustainable, and ethical developments.
- Repurposes and rejuvenates redundant land and buildings through economic regeneration into sustainable, community-value, ethical developments.
- Develops Net Zero, independent living, supported villages.
- Empowers intergenerational communities to grow and thrive.
- Creates collaborations with community wealth builders, local authorities, public bodies, charities, investors, renewable energy companies, and professionals.
- Provides co-financed ethical ecosystems for community development that target the UN’s 17 Sustainability Goals.
- Harnesses renewable energy technologies and uses them in a 21st Century way to create best-practice developments.
- Develops communities with a net-zero plus design by creating carbon sinks in harmony with an area’s natural capital.
- Will eliminate fuel poverty within the communities where we work, using renewable energy technology and joined-up thinking.
- Will eradicate fuel poverty by deploying innovative uses of renewables.
- Embeds culture, climate priorities, and knowledge transfer practices at the heart of developments.
A quote from our partners
The innovative and solution-driven, forward-thinking approach of National Pride allows us to view complex sites with a fresh perspective and deliver projects that will make a lasting change for the benefit the community and environment.
The structure of National Pride allows them to work with agility and connect teams to progress planning with optimum efficiency.
With National Pride, the opportunity is to ‘optimise profit’, balancing social investment with economically sustainable development.
National Pride combine entrepreneurial and financial expertise with the knowledge and heritage of a long-standing firm.