People, place, planet
We take a uniquely different approach to create places where intergenerational communities can grow and thrive.
We bring a comprehensive skill set to:
- Collaborate with the local authorities, health and social care providers, and communities.
- Attract appropriate socially-minded investment.
- Assemble a highly-experienced delivery team.
- Provide financial, legal, and environmental planning.
- Form the “bridge” between authorities, contractors, and communities.
- Remediate land as required for development.
- Design and masterplan “tenure neutral” housing.
- Engage local operators to manage housing, health and social care facilities.
- Promote the use of Modern Methods of Construction (MMC).
- Create places where intergenerational communities can grow and thrive.
- Exceed the NHS (England) criteria for healthy and active living.
- Reinvest excess profit – “profit for a purpose” – into the communities.
Safe and prosperous communities for the inclusion of all
A trusted team embedding consistent sustainability standards
Profit reinvested back into the community
Catalysts / Facilitators
Turning Net Zero Plus into reality
Better built to ‘energy plus’ standard
Innovative ethical funding solutions
Operations & Management
21st Century commercially viable solutions
Working hand in hand with local planning
Options Appraisals / Community Consultation
Listening, sharing and understanding
National Pride Sustainable Development Goals
“The National Pride vision is prescient, relevant, and timely as we drive forward into the challenges of the next 20 years.”
Professor Terry Stevens,
Founder, Stevens & Associates, Leisure and Tourism Advisor to National Pride
Planning the Site
Scott Mackay discusses the initial planning of The Barony Wellness site; what makes it unique, and how it is the perfect space to utilise for the project.
The Role of Tourism
Professor Terry Stevens talks through the evolving demand for wellness spaces, country experiences, and back-to-nature retreats, and the role that The Barony Wellness can play in this sector.
Discover more about the Barony Wellness project, as well as our other ventures through our case studies.
A quote from our partners
Since collaborating with National Pride, Exterior Architecture (ExA) has built a strong relationship and understanding for how we can reconnect people with place. Together we want to create places that make people proud of where they live. We are looking forward to implementing many of our shared ambitions working alongside the team, we will be looking create a place that people will be proud to call their home.