The National Pride Values and Principles
At the heart of our ethos, ethics, and core values, we ensure the delivery of high-quality projects through effective communication, community stakeholder agreement, and partner engagement.
Our Core Values include:
- Make a positive difference in the lives of all members of the community.
- Co-operate with local authorities, health and social care services, and other stakeholders to support vulnerable community members through the development of much-needed sustainable facilities.
- Generate suitable and sustainable profit for investors.
- Redirect excess profit – “profit for a purpose” – back into the community to support health and social benefit to the wider community.
- Adopt the Business in the Community (BITC) practices and principles
- Adopt the 10 NHS Health New Town principles
- Adopt innovative international best practice and principles
- Listen, hear and understand local needs and demand for a better community
Repurposing and rejuvenating redundant land and buildings.
Extensive network of highly experienced partners.
People, Place, and Planet are at the centre of all developments.
Practices and Principles
The Business in the Community (BITC) practices and principles that we follow are:
Marketplace responsibility: for the inclusion of all members of society regardless of economic circumstances.
Stakeholder engagement: to ensure equal opportunity to enjoy our communities regardless of physical or mental capability.
Responsible leadership: to ensure that our community practices, principles, ethics, and ethos is the premier standard to aspire to.
People Development: to ensure that all employees be given the maximum opportunity to participate in effective education and training.
Community Engagement: to be a “good neighbour” at all times.
Health and wellbeing: to promote activity, dietary education, and mental wellness to improve social, physical, and psychological wellbeing.
Equality and diversity: to eliminate stigma, prejudice, and ignorance.
Energy and Transport: to maximise energy efficiency, ensure sustainability, and minimise the environmental impact.
Resource efficiency: to utilise and support the local workforce and community.
Biodiversity and lifestyle: to ensure biodiversity in flora and fauna.
A quote from our partners
The quality of research and presentation material from both Andy and Irene are of the highest standards. I am constantly impressed by their work ethic, professionalism, and passion to deliver centres of excellence in intergenerational community living with an emphasis on elderly wellbeing.