We have developed a set of policies and statements so that we can be clear about how we work as a Community Interest Company. Below are our most important policies. To note, these policies are statements are applicable to National Pride and its associated Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs).
For ease of access, these are available as a page on our website, or as a PDF.
To provide open transparent approaches to projects with a circular economy attitude and a carbon sink agenda.
In business we are guided by our Targets and Objectives in our Quality and Environmental management systems; 100day Plan and aligned with our focus on People, Planet & Place and SMART indicators which are centred around the UN17SDGs.
Our communities have many challenges and we have prioritised areas where we collectively as a company can assist positively and contribute to a new circular economy business model.
- Commits to invest 10% of profit into the local community and NHS trainee bursaries.
- Socially focussed useful recycling/upcycling solutions/knowledge transfer to support behaviour change.
- 100% commitment to creating valuable and sustainable employment, wellness and community value.
- Design and deliver tenure-neutral housing throughout communities.
- Harnesses renewable energy technologies and use them in a 21stCentury way to create best-practice developments on site.
- Will eradicate fuel poverty by deploying innovative uses of renewables.
- Design closed loop water systems to support biodiversity and carbon sink agenda.
- Influence and positively impact timber market to: support circular methodology; source alternative circular products; establish low carbon delivery solutions.
- Develop SMART objectives into all our operating manuals and accreditations.
- Ensure a minimum of 50% of our supply chain reside within the ‘community’ of our developments and support via community wealth building increasing targets.
- Repurposes and rejuvenates redundant land and buildings through economic regeneration into sustainable, community-value, ethical developments.
- Develops Net Zero, independent living, supported villages.
Chair & Co-founder